Skiing in Montana

Big Sky, Montana
Every January for as long as I can remember, it's been my family's tradition to take time off school and work to go skiing. For a whole week, my parents attend medical conferences at a ski resort and my brother and I enjoy full-day ski lessons. Due to the hustle and bustle of my junior year, we were't able to go last winter. But this year, I was beyond ecstatic to return to our favorite resort for the last time before I graduate. Here are a few highlights from our trip...
We were so fortunate to have sunny weather for the majority of our trip. There's nothing I love more than speeding down a slope covered in fresh powder under brilliant blue skies.






(Although, taking pictures in my mom's reflective googles is a close second.)







My brother and I's favorite run at Big Sky. Don't be fooled by the entrance. Just beyond the ridge, the run steepens to a very difficult pitch. My parents learned this the hard way two years ago.



After a long day on the slopes, I love soothing my tired muscles in the outdoor hot tubs. Something about sitting in warm weather while breathing the crisp mountain air is just so relaxing. Even better when I have a warm drink in hand.

Big Sky Resort, Montana

No comments